Cutting Edge Events Ltd terms and conditions
1. Full payment is due once your booking has been accepted. No accommodation can be confirmed until receipt of booking form and payment.
2. On receipt of payment, a confirmation letter and receipt will be sent to you confirming your booking once funds have cleared. No further reminder will be sent.
3. If caravans or Motor Homes are damaged Cutting Edge Events Ltd will seek to recover the full cost of any damage, howsoever arising.
4. Please ensure that the information you complete on the booking form is correct, as we cannot be held accountable for mistakes made at this point.
5. Windinglake is a serviced trailer park and anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a disturbance will be asked to leave the park. No refunds will be given.
6. Luxury toilet and shower facilities are contained within the trailer park and are free of charge. These are for the use of residents only. Any facilities provided inside the Caravans will not be in use.
7. Check-in is after 12 noon on Wednesday 22nd June 2016. No keys can be released before this time.
8. Check-out is no later than 12 noon on Monday 27th June 2016.
9. In accordance with the rules set down by the Glastonbury Festival we regret that no animals at all can be allowed on site.
10. The trailer must be left clean and tidy. The party leader is responsible for the behavior of all members of the group and will be personally liable for any loss or damage done to the caravan or its contents during their stay.
11. Non-trailer park residents will only be allowed onto the Trailer park if invited by a trailer park resident and at the discretion of the trailer park security. These non-residents are the sole responsibility of the party leader and as such any damage caused by them, howsoever arising will be deducted from held deposits.
12. No liability shall be attached to Cutting Edge Events Ltd (Flyglastonbury.com) in case of loss or damage to personal property during your stay at the Trailer park.
13. No refunds will be given in the event of a cancellation by guests.
14. Cancellation Refund. In the event of a festival cancelation (for example severe weather or terrorist threat) in line with the Glastonbury Festival Policy, a full refund will be made prior to the 1st May 2016, after which date any refund made will be subject to any costs incurred by Cutting Edge Events Limited.
Should the guests arrive late or fail to arrive then no monies will be due back to the hirer.